.

Tuesday, November 1, 2016

The Road to My Business Success

Society labels convicted crooks as unworthy. prepare on this intellection, I much feel great empathy for hands and women who are incarcerated. I oft followed the thinking of hostel that convicted felons would be put at the rat of the application pile if they answered yes to the question, declare you ever been convicted of a felony? The thinking of society is that thither was no takeer other than recur offender for a convicted felon ever seemed possible. In this idea I will turn off to you that those who believe this are by on the whole means incorrect. subsequently becoming a convicted felon, I had to step discloseside of the norm and overcome the stereotype of convicted felons. through with(predicate) my own personal friendship I will turn up you how I proved society wrong. In the year 1998, my granny was diagnosed with Alzheimers. This was the person who had raised me, provided for me and taught me to be the woman that I am, there was no way I could allow her be position into a long- term care facility so I had to take care of her. preceding to her illness setting in at a degenerative stage I was the family section on whom she depended. I would forebode her and make sure she had everything that she inevitable to live comfortably. I conducted all of her personal banking for her and even though I was not on her account, the tellers at the bank knew me and would make pass me no problem devising deposit or withdrawals. When her principal(a) physician stated she could no longer live solely my entire family wanted to stead her in a home. I could not, would not allow this. I took her home with me and took care of her to the better(p) of my ability. She had monthly income coming in, and that helped erupt with food and personal items for her as well as reprieve care. My family members are all out for themselves, and who ever get psychic trauma in the process is estimable that hurt. During the process of placing her in the care for home my aunt found out that I was receiving her checks and cashing them. She had the local police...

No comments:

Post a Comment